The 2nd Generation Nomad LS continues to be one of the most versatile sidemount systems on the market. Its unique design makes it capable of easily handling steel or aluminum cylinders. Utilizing a diamond shaped bladder with zero lift baffles, the Nomad LS allows the diver to trim out in a horizontal position with minimum adjustment. The extremely durable exterior SuperFabric™ material is resistant to the elements of diving, whether diving on a quiet reef, pushing deep into a cave system, or scooting through a deck opening on a wreck dive.
- Outer shell: SuperFabric™ material with double ply 600 denier fabric
- Inner bladder: Heavy duty 420 denier nylon laminated
- Lift capacity: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Bailout bladder (optional) lift capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Hose: 16-inch (30.4 cm) corrugated with inflate/deflate valve
- Exhaust valves: One pull-dump at top, center and one at bottom/right corner of wing; configurable with corrugated hose on left or right side of wing
- Cylinder attachment:
- Adjustable Bungee System – 30″ of bungee for each side adjustment along with a 2″ Stainless Ring, medium quick link, and medium snap. Chokers include for use with Dive Rite’s Ring Bungee and Choker method.
- Butt plate: Reinforced nylon to provide the proper amount of rigidity to hold tanks in position and eliminate sag and two stainless steel rails for tank attachment. Easily removed using 2 x 1.5 in stainless slides.
- Crotch strap: 2 in. (5 cm) padded strap with scooter ring
- Hardware: Marine grade stainless steel throughout
- D-rings: Custom low profile angled D-rings on chest, 2 on waist, and 2 each on shoulders straps
- Sizing: One size fits all (comes sized as large and can be adjusted as needed to resize)
- Weight: 5.7 lbs. (2.59 kg)
- Made in USA