The coldwater Z-knife is the preference of cold-water divers wearing gloves. The handle is large and easy to grip when thick gloves are used. Sharper than a standard dive knife, the cold-water Z-knife is preferred for cutting thru monofilament and braided line. With a user replacable blade, the coldwater Z-knife includes two replacement blades.
Coordinating with our new line of harness pockets is our unique Z-knife sheath that snaps into our pocket daisy chain loops. Using heavy-duty Annex clips that slip through daisy chain loops and snap into place. These clips are rugged and won’t come unclasped underwater. To remove, you must pinch the ends slightly to get the clip to release…easy enough, but not so easy that it comes undone all on its own. The sheath clip will also close around cylinder hose retainers, wrist straps, gaiters or a chest strap. If desired, the Annex clips can be removed and the sheath worn on a standard 2-inch waist belt. A quick-release hook-and-loop lanyard keeps the Z-knife in firmly in place.
- 420 grade stainless steel knife blade can be replaced with any utility knife blade
- Two replacement blades included
- Annex clips can be removed and sheath worn on waist belt, if preferred
- Quick-release hook-and-loop lanyard keeps Z-knife securely inside the pocket
- Nylon webbing pouch
- Pouch is 7-inches high x 3-inches wide (17 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Knife is 8-inches in length (20 cm)
- 4.4-oz (125 grams) with pouch